Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pulmo Appt, Attempt TWO...

We'll try this again on Monday. Her appt time is horrible, 11:30AM. Early enough that it doesn't make sense to send her to school for the morning, and late enough that it won't make sense to bring her afterward. Since she's in kindergarten, after lunch is taken up by rest time, and Centers. So, I guess we'll go to the appointment, then maybe have a mommy daughter lunch afterward.

So, on my list of things to ask him is about PFT's, the blue crap she keeps doing, airway clearance, and what to do about the night coughing, and general lack of control.

I'm just not sure where we can go from here. She's tried and failed SO many medications...She did great on the QVar for about 2 weeks. She was like a new kid. She ran around and played, even my mom commented on how DIFFERENT she was. We got 2 good weeks.

I'll be sure to update after our appointment. Hopefully, we'll have a good plan of action.

1 comment:

kerri said...

Good luck to you and Mariella, Sara! I hope together you and the pulmonologist can come up with another plan of action for Mariella.