Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LOOOOOOONG night

I had planned to go to bed early. However, after Mariella asked for actual treatments, as opposed to just puffers, 3 times yesterday...I was pretty sure she was going to need them at night, too. It's worse to me, to go to sleep, only to be awoken at least twice to do treatments. So, I decided to stay up until the first treatment. Then I went to sleep. Only to be awoken 2 hours later to do another treatment...and another 2 hours later. Needless to say, we are both exhausted.

We woke up late, so there was no way to fit all the treatments in before the bus. (2 neb treatments, airway clearance, plus all the stuff we NORMALLY have to do) So I drove her in. I have a feeling we'll be driving in every day this week.

Hopefully, we get this flare under control before we leave on Friday morning.

No comments: